Work with the excavation pros
Architects, landscape designers, ranch and farm development professionals and other experts choose Lochow Ranch as their preferred pond excavation contractor.
Our team brings decades of experience and best practices to turning visions into reality. We can implement your designs, or create new ones to complement your development project.
Our pond excavation contractor work has transformed rural retreats, farms and ranches throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma.
For more than 20 years, our pond construction and renovation services have been the choice of professional designers and architects for ranch, farm and residential projects.
- Fisheries and recreational fishing ponds
- Boating, swimming and relaxation
- Aesthetic bodies of water and sightline enhancement
We can work with your pond design, consult on design elements or generate a new design from scratch that matches the rest of your project to achieve your vision.
Our experienced pond excavation contractor professionals are experts in every aspect of pond and lake construction.
- New lake siting and design
- Dam construction
- Liner installation
- Watershed assessment and inflow control
- Shoreline design
- Drain installation and drainage controls
- Renovation and improvement of existing bodies of water
- Aeration system scoping and installation
- Installation of floating docks, fountains and other features
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can support your projects.
Call 866-422-9022 or fill out the form to learn more
Ask us about
- Lake and pond management
- Pond stocking: bass, trout, forage fish, crawfish, bluegill, grass carp, minnows and many other fish for stocking
- Fishery management
- Seasonal pond maintenance
- Pond liming
- Pond fertilizing
- Pond water testing
- Control of pond weeds
- Electrofishing and fish population surveys
- Floating docks and recreational features
- Pond or lake design, construction, excavation and renovation
- Shoreline design, erosion control, dam leak repair, and dam maintenance