Read our blog
Our fishery management experts and pond management professionals share insights into pond maintenance and making the most of your body of water.
Check out our videos of pond management in action, including pond construction, pond excavation, electrofishing, and much more, including the videos of our Lake Y project with Bassmaster.
Fish Stocking Guide
Knowing when to conduct pond stocking and what to stock is key to building and maintaining a thriving fishery. Check out our pond stocking calendar.
Considering creating your dream pond? Check out our introductory summary that shows how you can go from “Start to Fish” in three years. Get the bird’s eye view of pond design, pond construction, pond stocking, fishery management and other important steps.
Call 866-422-9022 or fill out the form to learn more
Ask us about
- Lake and pond management
- Pond stocking: bass, trout, forage fish, crawfish, bluegill, grass carp, minnows and many other fish for stocking
- Fishery management
- Seasonal pond maintenance
- Pond liming
- Pond fertilizing
- Pond water testing
- Control of pond weeds
- Electrofishing and fish population surveys
- Floating docks and recreational features
- Pond or lake design, construction, excavation and renovation
- Shoreline design, erosion control, dam leak repair, and dam maintenance